- When is it okay to arrive at Speck's?
- Riders in Friday's clinic usually arrive on Thursday, or Friday morning, with Event riders coming in anytime on Friday or late Friday evening, or Saturday morning.
- Where do we park? (the photo gives you the idea)
- Overnight parking is available around the perimeter of Speck's pasture.
(Space is very limited, so please keep it "tight")
Day parking is down the center.
Overflow parking is in a field next door.
- Is there any charge for dry camping?
- There is no charge for dry camping.
- Are there hook-ups or electricity available?
- No, but if you have a special need, please contact Shellie at (509) 830-0505.
- Can we set up portable pens or enclosures?
- Yes. Parking stalls around the perimeter will have room for portable pens behind them.
- What do we do with our horses overnight?
- If you don't have your own pens, or tie-out, Speck's have a limited number of stalls available at $10.00/night, so if you need one, call Steve early to reserve at: (509) 840-1505.
- If not at Speck's, is there a nearby place we can get stalls?
- Haven't needed to find other stall areas yet.
- Are there wash bays for the horses?
- There are a couple of areas throughout the parking area where you can rinse your horse off.
- Is it okay to stay overnight on Sunday and leave on Monday?
- Yes, but we might put you to work doing clean up - LOL! Nah - just kidding!
And you might have to enjoy a relaxing cocktail with us after a long busy weekend!
- Is there anything else we need to know for the weekend?
- Yes! Have a great time - good luck riding - and bid high and bid often in our Auctions!